Napton Music Festival is a Charity that sets out to provide a weekend of live music suitable for all ages including families.
The Festival has become known for it's high standard of music and sound combined with a warm and friendly safe environment, plus excellent value ticket price.
A crucial element is our aim to support music learning in schools, individual music support and local causes through our Grant and Awards Scheme
Napton Festival - Terms and Conditions
- References to "the site" mean the to the Performance Site, not the camping site.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry or to remove attendees from the site if they fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- It is a condition of entry to the site that a security search is allowed to be carried out.
- No dogs are allowed on the site except for guide dogs.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult for admission and to be allowed to leave the festival site at any time.
- Bikes and scooters are not allowed past the main entrance gate.
- No barbecues, fires or stoves of any kind can be brought onto or used on the site
- No glass of any type will be allowed on the site
- Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk
- In the event of the Festival being cancelled prior to the event date, tickets will be refunded at face value only. Ticket holders will have no further claim against Napton Festival or it's organisers
- Tickets will not be refundable if the festival has to close early because of adverse weather conditions or for any other reason.
- The ticket holder consents to filming and sound recording of members of the audience
- The ticket holder consents to respect the privacy of others at the festival. Ticket holders may take pictures or video of their own visit for their own personal home use but are not allowed to sell or use these images for commercial or other gain.
- The use of professional photography or video equipment is not allowed without prior consent and agreement of terms with the organisers. The organisers reserve the right to take official photographs and videos by designated personnel which may be used in future promotions. Official photographers will be supplied with a pass.
- Wrist bands issued must be worn at all times
- No alcohol or illegal substances are allowed to be brought onto the festival site. Anyone found bringing alcohol or illegal substances onto site will be removed from site and will not be allowed to re-enter.
- Sale of alcohol will be refused to persons who are under 18 or who appear to be under 21 and cannot provide a suitable proof of age - specifically a valid driving licence, birth certificate or NUS card. Wearing of an Adult wristband does not entitle the wearer to purchase alcohol. The decision whether to serve is the responsibility of the Bar Manager not the staff issuing wristbands.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the band line up without prior notice.
- Strictly no trading allowed on the site without the organisers' prior consent.
- Personal hearing protection may be brought on to the festival site if required.
- Any persons committing a criminal offence will be immediately ejected from the site.
- A zero tolerance policy on illegal drugs will be enforced at all times.
- It is a ticket condition to refuse entry if a person is drunk, aggressive or violent.
- Anyone that has had too much alcohol and is causing a nuisance will be removed from the site by security without ticket refund.
WARNING – Prolonged exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing *** Earplugs are available free of charge ***
Please respect the environment and use litter bins provided.
Please do not be disruptive at any times when within the village of Napton.
Please do not stray from the festival site onto any farmland close by.
Further Terms & Conditions may be displayed on the day.
Privacy & Cookies information.
General Data Protection Rules
- Data will be held and controlled by The napton Festival Comittee. Contact details can be found below.
- Our legal grounds for processing your data is to provide you with the services you request, ie making enquiries or booking tickets. Any use of your data for marketing / newsletters will be by your explicit consent.
- We will also provide such information as necessary to our payment partner, Paypal, to enable them to complete their obligations. We will not provide your information to other third parties, unless required to by law.
- You have the right to access, rectify or erase your personal data
- You have the right to data portability
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority
What information we hold about you.
- Name and email address in order to send you your ticket(s) via email.
- Payment data (EG, credit card details) is not taken by us on our website but by Paypal on theirs, Therefore, we never see any of your payment data
What we do with this information and how we process it.
- Data is stored on our in-house private servers for the use Napton Festival.
- We will use your data to provide the services you require (ie, booking tickets & emailing them to you).
- We will not provide your information to other third parties, unless required to by law.
- We may also use your data in derived reports to better understand our customer base. For example, to find out how many of our ticketholders have booked with us before.
- If we have your consent, we may also use your information to send you information about special offers, competitions, newsletters or similar. You will have the option to withdraw your consent to this at any point.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The list below explains the cookies we use and why.
- This cookie is part of the scripting language that runs our site, and allows information to be passed between pages as you navigate through the site. For instance, should you use the online ticket sales form, if you need to go back and correct any information on the form, this cookie helps by ensuring you don't have to type in all the information again. This cookie does not store any personally identifiable information and is deleted when you close your browser.
How can I disable Cookies?
If you want to, you can disable cookies from your browser and delete all cookies that are stored on your computer. You can do this as often you want to.
To find out how to do this for your particular browser you can go to "help" on your browser's menu or you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ .
What happens if I do disable Cookies?
You need to be aware that if you choose to disable cookies from your browser it may prevent you from taking full advantage of the this website, as some of the areas of the website may fail to fully work for you. Therefore, please be aware that if cookies are disabled we may be unable to provide certain services which you have requested.
External WebsitesFor the convenience of our visitors, there are links on our website to 3rd party sites that provide more information that you may find useful. Napton Festival cannot be held responsible for the contents of those sites.
FESTIVAL CAR PARKING
We have a limited amount of parking reserved for anyone bringing young Children and this is situated within the Village at the Victory Club.
Please look for the signage and follow.
Other official parking will also be signposted.
If you do park within the Village, please be responsible with your parking as the roads are narrow and buses do travel through the Village.